DropDown Menu

NEWS


CGHS                   INDWF             LTC             NPS

Thursday, June 1, 2017

HEARTIEST CONGRATULATION TO THE SK SAHABUDDIN - SUMMIT MT. EVEREST ON 21.05.2017 AT 7.10A.M.



This selfie is take with Sk Sahabuddin who is summit world highest object  Mount Everest on 21st May, 2017 at 7.10 a.m. Mr. Sahabuddin is an employee of Ministry of Defence – Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore and also he is an Executive member of O.F.N.M.U., Ishapore. We are very proud to him for his glories victory of Mt. Everest. During his climbing he got various enjoy which encourage him for the success. Apart from this he got some bitter experience during the climbing. He told that “ I feel it’s a glories victory but in the other hand one think stacked my heart which I never forget and continues will give me pain in my life that is during the journey I saw more than thousands number of Mountaineers death body are fallen here & there even in Mt. Everest Balcony above five hundred mountaineers death body are laying there. When I was footing on that body, this pain shall not ever forget. My heartiest condolence to those brave mountaineers whose last breathed during mountaining, came from all over the world. It my wholehearted appeal to all over the world for securing that mountaineers body according to there record and arrange to homecoming there body to the family”. I congratulate him for his heroic grate victory also is hope that his heart’s desire may be fulfill.  

1 comment: